Focus of Work
• Multimodal MRI analysis: structural MRI, functional MRI, diffusion MRI, perfusion MRI, PET
• Network analysis
• Structure-function relationship
• Subtyping and dimensional analysis
• Prediction and longitudinal analysis
We are interested in developing neuroimaging markers to characterize neuropsychiatric disorders, disease progression and prediction, and monitoring of treatment:<br />
• Mild cognitive impairment (MCI), dementia
• Breast cancer-related MCI
• Psychosis/Schizophrenia/Mood Disorders
• Imaging Genetics
• Data sharing
• Data mediation
Preclinical Applications Neuroimaging of Animal Models
• Schizophrenia, Dementia, Mood Disorders, Memory
• Mouse, rat, rabbit[Shorten text]
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- PhD: Harvard University (1995)
Abbott Hall Suite 1322
710 N Lake Shore Drive
Chicago IL 60611
View the Lei Wang Northwestern Scholars profile.
Northwestern Scholars is a searchable database of research expertise across all disciplines at Northwestern University. You can view collaboration networks among researchers within Northwestern and with external scholars.