- Asher Center – Study & Treatment of Mood Disorders
- Child and Adolescent Mood Laboratory (CAM)
- Dunbar Laboratory for Research on Memory and Fear
- Genetics and Neurobiology of Stress and Depression
- Laboratory of Translational Neurobiology
- Mental Health Services and Policy Program
- Neuroimaging & Applied Computational Anatomy Lab (NIACAL)
- Schizophrenia Research Group
- Health Disparities & Public Policy
- Stress and Depression Laboratory
- Cook County Juvenile Court Clinic
- Translational Neuropsychopharmacology Laboratory
We sponsor at least one student per year in the Clinical Psychology doctoral program within the department. Academic and clinical training are the same as for all other Clinical Psychology students and are not specific to our program. This training is detailed in the Clinical Psychology Program website.
Our current research activity is the Northwestern Juvenile Project.