Read the latest news from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine’s Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences. The links below take you to articles where you can learn more about our faculty’s latest achievements, awards, and honors.
- Study Finds Oxytocin Strengthens Memories of Both Bad and Good Events
- The Radulovic lab establishes a link between oxytocin and fear in a publication in Nature Neuroscience
- New Psychology Internship Track is Nation's First to Focus on LGBT Health
- Could Novel Drug Treat Autism and Fetal Alcohol Disorder?
- Four Decades Later, Meltzer's Work on Schizophrenia Still Breaking New Ground